Sunday, December 15, 2013

Lets see I've been home for 2 days and I would have to say it's pretty good. I thought being home for a whole month would be a disaster, so far not too much of one. I wonder how long this will last though. I now have a car I guess the real question is will I survive my job? I finally was able to go and get my old job back, I'm a waitress at iHop. It's not the best job honestly, I need as new one but I need experience id to be able to get another job… hopefully in the summer.

I am trying my best to get along with my parents, I really am. But I don't think that is going to be my main problem. I guess I would say figuring out what I want is going to be the main problem. Having you in my life is great, I love being able to say that you're mine and have people tell me "you're so lucky, he's so cute" but yet at the same time is this the right one? I saw you yesterday and I really questioned my decision. I want this to work, but do I have the faith and the courage to go on? I don't really know what to say so I'm just gonna go and try and sort things out. I'll talk to you all later. Remember "Sometimes the right decision is the hardest one to make."

No comments:

Post a Comment