Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I actually miss putting down my thoughts. It brings me peace for a second, just a time when I can think about the say and just write. Anyways, I guess today's struggle was work. I got so aggravated, I don't think people realize that when we say "we're out of something" you can't ask "why".... I WILL give you attitude. I wish that I called off today, it was just way to stressful. I did however get a lot of things done in terms of my essays. I just want to be ahead, and know that I will be ok. I'm a little worried that my high school transcripts haven't reached any of my colleges yet... I really hope they get there soon...

I guess today was just a normal day. Spending time with my close friend was the best part. I can express my feeling, and know that someone else feel like this and agrees. I am exhausted, but once again I'm falling asleep happy. I don't know if others can see that I have changed, maybe I still seem like the same girl, but I know that i've changed. I know that I'm a better, and happier person. The things I have gotten through and realized in the past month and a half have made me stronger. I really don't care if others can't see that I've changed, all that matters to me is that I can see my change. I hope that one day others can see that I have, and that because of the things that have recently happened I'm happier. I just want to sleep, g'night bloggers, remember: "Sometimes you have to realize you have done all in your power and the only thing to do is wait or leave it be."

No comments:

Post a Comment