Tuesday, April 1, 2014

It seems like such a beautiful day outside, well it IS such a beautiful day outside yet something isn't right. I love sitting out simply doing homework and relaxing however ever since the rumor had been re-circulating I have become much more observant with the people around me. I feel like every where I go I am being looked at and talked about. All because of one stupid rumor that I had thought I put behind me. Like I said, I didn't come to college to comply be in hight school grade 13. I came to college in the hopes that it would be different, all the cliques, the rumors, and the drama would be gone. When I asked people what college was about they always told me it was nothing like high school, they told me it was completely different. I wanted to believe them, but its nothing like that where I am. A simple rumor is spread faster than water, and its such a small school that everyone knows about it. No one has come to talk to me about it, everyone just assumes the first thing they hear. I'm not going to get into the rumor because it was extreme private and personal. All I can say is that I hoped by the time people are 18-21 all this bullshit has stopped and people have matured. I admit that I have contributed to rumors however I have ever started a rumor. I'm not going to sit here and tell you that I have never said anything, but we all have. I am willing to put this all behind me. I feel as if everyone knows all over again, and they are all staring and talking about me. I know its probably simply my imagination but I am still worried about it.

Fot the last month I am here all I ask is for the rumors to stop and to let me just enjoy my last month here with the friends I have made. I really just want this month to be calmness. I you hear something about me come to me and talk to me. I'm not going to bite, intact I will straight up tell you the truth. I would want somme one to do the same to me, the only thing I ask is for this all to stop. Please.

Other than the whole rumor spreading/paranoid thing I guess things have been ok. I ground out that I'm actually going ok in English, if i can do well on my last 4 assignments then I can definitely get a B. I was productive on Sun. and I'm proud of myself for that. Along with that I have been having good things with friends happen. I have grown closer to people and met someone I wish I had met way before this month. I know that I have people behind my back, and that are there for me. Those are the people that I will cherish forever. I don't take friendship lightly, if I'm you're friend I'm by your side through thick ad thin. Over these past few days I have met someone who I think might actually be decent. He is genuine from what I know, he is actually a person I would love to talk to and get to know better. I don't know him very well but I already have so much respect for him, when heard the rumor he ASKED me about it and let me tell my side, and most of all he believed me. When I thanked him for asking me about it instead of simply confronting me all he said was "I know there are 2 sides to every story." I don't know what is going to happen but I want to make this last month count. I know that I am capable of being happy and I am a strong person but sometimes it's hard to look beyond what people are saying and simply ignore it. I guess all I can say is I know that I have people behind my back and that's all that maters. Remember: "Everyday may not be good... but there's something good in everyday."

No comments:

Post a Comment